- Frankie has been with Celtic Law Ltd since March 2021 and she started as a Legal Assistant. Shortly after she undertook her Estate planning Foundation Course exams and has since progressed to her present role as Paralegal (and right hand man to Emily!) Frankie is also studying towards her law degree and will ultimately take her exams to qualify as a Solicitor. In addition to her role as Paralegal, Frankie also gets involved and supports Emily with the development of the business at Celtic Law Ltd.
- Before Frankie started in the legal profession, she undertook a variety of roles which has given her a breadth of experience in life and in different fields. She has also worked in the care industry which fits really well with what we do here at Celtic Law. It has also given her the ability to deal with sensitive topics with compassion and patience.
- Frankie enjoys helping clients with their estate planning needs – it helps when you genuinely love what you do. She will tell you that each client and their circumstances are unique, and this makes the job interesting. She takes the time to get to know the client and their families and is rewarded by helping them identify the right plan to suit them – whether that be keeping things simple, or a more complex or protective plan. Frankie makes sure that the journey with us is easy.
- Frankie was brought up locally here in North Wales. She spent 7 years living in the Australian outback (she will be happy to tell you about it!) before returning to her roots in 2017. Frankie enjoys living and working in North Wales and her two children are fluent Welsh speakers.
- Working full time, studying part time and being a full time Mum to two makes for a very busy life. You may wonder if she ever has spare time, but when she does, she can be found in the gym, spending time with her partner and children or settling down to watch a good series or movie! She is also a bit of an adrenalin junkie and enjoys adventurous activities.